- Store in dry and cool place.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.
Sharbat-e-Unnab is a Unani sharbat mentioned in different Unani classical literature. This formulation is practiced as Dafa-e-Sual (antitussive) for curing of sual (cough) and Khashunat-e-Halaq (Sore Throat). It is recommended for prophylaxis and for providing relief in upper respiratory tract infections in mild cases during COVID-19. It is a very good blood purifier and is used in various skin problems.It is a combination of various drugs which are helpful to normalize blood and the blood circulation. . It gives soothing effect to body.It is also used in dry itching, cough, and nazla. The preparation is also recommended prophylactically for ailments of liver
To be taken 25-30 ml twice in a day with lukewarm water.
•Beneficial in Cold,Cough and Nazla
• Used in various skin problems
• Lessens blood heat and brings cooling sensation in the body.
• Improves immunity
• Beneficial in Insomnia
• Purifies blood and helpful in dry skin Itching
Unnab ( Jujube fruit )